|Record #: CWD0613||Last Modified: 31 Jul 2018||Last Full Update: 31 Jul 2018|
|Description (Service)||Provides spiritual, material, and humanitarian support at the point of need; and places spiritual emphasis on social needs in the community.
* Sunday Worship Services at 11am * blend of Traditional and Contemporary Music
* Women's Group Wednesday Mornings at 10:30am * bring lunch for fellowship after meeting
* Kids Time runs during church worship service at 11am on Sundays, which is open to all
* pastoral counselling, visits to hospitals and nursing homes
* emergency relief in food through the Community and Family Service's food banks, and clothing through the thrift stores
* conducts a fundraising campaign, 'The Salvation Army Annual Fund Campaign' to support the services provided nation-wide.
* monthly Community meal
Kettle campaign run every Christmas where donations are collected from the community. Local businesses can request their own kettle to collect money on behalf of the Salvation Army. Volunteers are needed to help with this campaign.
|Hours||Office Mon-Fri 9 am-4 pm * Community meal: First Thu 5:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Blue Mountains ; Clearview (Simcoe County) ; Collingwood ; Stayner ; Wasaga Beach|
|Application||Call for more information|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Collingwood|
|Address & Map||
162 Ste Marie St
Collingwood, ON L9Y 3K2
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||Ste Marie St and Ontario St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Office Phone||Church 705-445-0490|
|Primary Contact||Major Neil Evenden, Corps Officer / Pastor; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Major Merrilee Evenden, Corps Officer / Pastor; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|