Mapleridge Recreation Centre
|Record #: PET0064||Last Modified: 23 Mar 2017||Last Full Update: 08 Mar 2016|
|Description (Service)||* Recreation club providing a wide variety of programs and special events.
* Volunteers and staff provide adults (age 50+) opportunities to maintain an active lifestyle both physically and mentally.
* Making new friends and maintaining friendships is a focus of Centre programming year-round.
* A schedule of programs and events is published quarterly.
* Visit website for day and evening program information.
* Evening programs include activities such as ballroom dancing, zumba, yoga, nia.
|Hours||Day programs: Mon-Fri 9 am-4 pm * Fri includes supper starting at 4:30 followed with games
Evening programs: Mon-Thu 6 pm-8 pm
Special events vary: visit Centre or website for details
|Areas Served||Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||Ages: 50 year(s) and up
For those aged 50 or older.
|Application||Membership application required.|
|Fees||Membership - Nominal annual membership fee.|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||New location|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
1085 Brealey Dr
Peterborough, ON K9K 0C1
|Intersection||Brealey Dr and Kawartha Heights Blvd|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Primary Contact||Heather McGinn, Volunteer Coordinator|
|Primary Executive||Don Smith, President|