|Record #: PET0277||Last Modified: 07 Dec 2017||Last Full Update: 15 Mar 2016|
|Description (Service)||* Peterborough Huskies Sports League organizes non-contact team sports for males and females with disabilities.
* These individuals may be on the Autism Spectrum, ADHD, Down Syndrome,Cerebral Palsy, FASD, Visually or Hearing Impaired, may have a medical condition that prevents them from playing on a contact sports team, etc.
* Everyone Plays regardless of ability.
* The main goal is to have fun, make friends and learn a few skills along the way.
* Social opportunities both on and off the ice for these amazing young people.
* Volunteers will help those who cannot skate or have never played hockey before.
* Everyone welcome to play!
|Hours||No office hours.|
|Dates||October to March|
|Areas Served||Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||Ages: 5 year(s) and up|
|Application||Contact for details|
|Fees||Program - $250.00 Registration Fee. (covers ice time,insurance,hockey jersey,year-end banquet,etc.) ; Fee assistance available for Low Income Familes ; assistance is provided by City of Peterborough.|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Peterborough (County of)|
|Address & Map||
|Office Phone||705-872-6245 or 705-768-8542|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Peterborough-Huskies/194996090624552
|Primary Contact||Cathie Tuck, General Manager|
|Alternate Contact||Dave Tuck, General Manager|
|Mailing Address||c/o Peterborough Huskies
294 Denne Cres
Peterborough, ON K9J 1A2