|Record #: PET0972||Last Modified: 26 Feb 2019||Last Full Update: 26 Feb 2019|
|Description (Service)||Works to increase education and awareness of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
* Provides information to families, caregivers, and individuals affected by the disorder.
* Provides and facilitates educational opportunities/training in the community.
* The group operates as a committee comprised of agencies from Peterborough County, City of Kawartha Lakes, and Northumberland.
* Caregiver Support Group meets each month. Contact Kim Carson at email@example.com for more information.
* Support Group for Adults with FASD meets occasionally. Contact (705) 876-9245 for more information.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Haliburton County ; Kawartha Lakes ; Northumberland County ; Peterborough (County of)|
|Application||Contact for details|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
349A George St N, Suite 303
Peterborough, ON K9H 3P9
|Intersection||George St N and Simcoe St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|