Kawartha Stamp Club
|Record #: PET1736||Last Modified: 22 Jul 2015||Last Full Update: 22 Jul 2015|
|Location, Telephone & Internet|
|Site Location||St. Alphonsus Knights of Columbus Hall|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
810 Frank St
Peterborough, ON K9J 4N4
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||Ford St and Frank St.|
|Primary Contact||Marie Olver, Board Member|
|Alternate Contact||John Ross, President|
|Mailing Address||c/o Marie Olver
138 Aberdeen Ave
Peterborough, ON K9H 4W6
|Description & Services|
|Description (Service)||* A club for all area stamp collectors - novice or experienced.
* Offers speakers, films, auctions, trading, buying and selling stamps and related stamp items, and good fellowship.
* There are always stamps and more for sale.
* An annual show and sale is held every spring.
* Children are welcome.
|Areas Served||Kawartha Lakes ; Northumberland County ; Peterborough (County of) ; Trenton|
|Eligibility||Any stamp collector is welcome.|
|Application||Attend a meeting to fill out a form from the membership secretary.|
|Fees||Membership - very nominal amount for single or family|
|Legal Status||(50) Non Profit|
|Meetings||* September-June second and fourth Tue 6pm-8:30pm.
* Jul & Aug meetings are second Tue only 6pm-8:30pm.
* Meetings in Jan and first meeting in Feb 12noon-3pm.
* December meeting is second Tue only 12noon-3pm.
|Accessibility||Fully Accessible - Main floor only|
|Service Categories||Collector Clubs|