|Record #: SHA0854||Last Modified: 14 Feb 2019||Last Full Update: 14 Feb 2019|
|Description (Service)||Courses including math, computers, communications, sciences and workplace skills helping you move forward with goals such as entry into post-secondary, employment or independence.
* Learning is self-paced in an adult environment.
* You can start anytime and pick your schedule – attend full or part-time, day or evening (as available).
* Classrooms are small and provide 1-1 individual attention from instructors.
|Hours||Campus Operations: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm. Call for class schedule.|
|Dates||Offering day and evening classes, year-round.|
|Areas Served||Northumberland County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 19 year(s) and up
Ontario residents 19 years and older.
* Those aged 17 or 18 may be considered on an exception basis.
* Must be fluent in English.
|Application||Call for information|
|Fees||None ; Subsidies for for those who qualify * Fee assistance available for transportation and childcare.|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||Fleming Building, top floor|
|Located In Community||Cobourg|
|Address & Map||
1005 Elgin St W, Ste 300
Cobourg, ON K9A 5J4
View Google Map
|Intersection||Elgin and Burnham/William Streets|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Office Phone||905-372-6865 ext 5226|
|Toll Free Phone||1-866-353-6464|
|Social Media||Facebook: www.facebook.com/AcademicUpgradingFlemingCollegeCobourg|
|Primary Contact||Sharon LeRoy, Student Advisor, Academic Upgrading; Email: email@example.com|