|Record #: SHA1552||Last Modified: 18 Mar 2019||Last Full Update: 18 Mar 2019|
|Description (Service)||WrapAround is an approach to helping families and children with complex problems find solutions and have better lives.
* Builds teams of family, friends and professionals who come together to "wrap" individual families in community supports.
* Facilitator works with each family to build their own team, providing encouragement and keeping things on track and moving forward.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8 am-4 pm|
|Areas Served||Northumberland County|
|Eligibility||Eligible families must be:
* willing to be actively involved in the WrapAround process
* residents of Northumberland County
* have at least one family member under the age of 19
The family must also have a clearly identified level of need and meet pre-defined criteria.
|Application||Families can call directly or with the support of a referring agency.|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Cobourg|
|Address & Map||
204-A Division St
Cobourg, ON K9A 3P7
View Google Map
|Intersection||Division Street - Queen Street|
|Physical Access||Not Accessible|
|Toll Free Phone||1-866-704-5534|
|Primary Contact||Carrissa Summers, WrapAround Coordinator; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Katie Grant, WrapAround Facilitator; Email: email@example.com|