|Record #: SHA1796||Last Modified: 26 Aug 2019||Last Full Update: 10 Dec 2018|
|Description (Service)||Provide emergency food supplies Wed (i.e. 3 days food every two weeks) to those in need.
Food donations accepted at food bank during regular hours or at the following Port Hope locations:
* Davis Your Independent Grocer, 20 Jocelyn St., Port hope
* Port Hope United Church, 34 South St.
* Metro, 125 Hope St S
* Giant Tiger, 145 Peter St, Port Hope
|Hours||Wed 10 am-12 noon, 6 pm-8 pm|
|Areas Served||Port Hope|
|Application||Call or visit
* Users are required to register and will receive a Fare Share card.
* ID is needed for each member of the family along with birth dates.
* Clients over 18 must show proof of address.
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||Port Hope United Church, Northeast corner, Brown Street Level|
|Located In Community||Port Hope|
|Address & Map||
Port Hope United Church
34 South St
Port Hope, ON L1A 1R8
View Google Map
|Intersection||Brown Street and South Street|
|Physical Access||Partially Accessible - Parking - Useable; Entrance - Useable; Washrooms - Not Accessible|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/FareShareFoodBank
|Primary Contact||Yvonne O'Neill, Co-Manager; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Ken O'Neill, Co-Manager; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Aimee Tedford, Volunteer Coordinator; Email: email@example.com|
|Primary Executive||Rick Riley, Executive Director; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mailing Address||PO Box 572
Cobourg, ON K9A 4L3