You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Community Care Northumberland, Port Hope, Community Care Northumberland - Port Hope Office
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
Report to the Program Coordinator any concerns regarding the well-being of the client. Assist the client to maintain or establish community contacts. To provide friendship and alleviate loneliness through a personal visit with a senior or adult with disability to improve their quality of life and assist them to remain independent. Complete report forms and return them to the office. Be familiar with the policies and procedures of the agency. Maintain confidentiality. Attend training sessions as arranged.
2. Provide safe and punctual transportation as arranged by Community Care.
3. Provide physical door to door assistance as trained and required by the client.
4. Complete Community Care report forms and submit to the office in a timely mannner.
5. Be familiar with the policies and procedures of the agency.
6. Maintain confidentiality of clients.